Username: Password:

Author Topic: Play, Want, Bin - Theresa May hates all life edition.  (Read 956 times)

Online Brian Bloodaxe

• Legend
  • The natural enemy of giant insects.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Yesterday on Twitter I commented that Dreadnaught on PC looked really good, despite the fact that I don't normally play multiplayer games and I said that it was a shame it wasn't on PS4. The Dreadnaught team immediately responded that it actually is coming to PS4 and I should apply to the closed beta. Within half an hour I had the code.

So it's downloading now, I'll let you know how it plays. If any of you are interested, it looks awesome and it might be fun, you should sign up too.

Offline Ninchilla

• Empirical
    • View Profile
    • Ninchilla
Never heard of it. Signed up, obvs, so we can inevitably never meet up in it, whatever it is.

Offline martTM

• Empirical
  • Real men play Spencer
    • View Profile
    • Shoddy Journalism
    • Email
Never heard of it. :(

Additional PLAY:

Thumper - which is now on Switch too. I double-dipped. It's very lovely, but hard and dirty. Just like me.

Online Brian Bloodaxe

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Email
Well I've played a couple of training missions and I'm pretty impressed. Despite the fact that it is basically bot deathwatch it was still fun.

I've had my eye on it for a while because it's made by Yager and I loved the first trailer.

Said trailer:

And here's a five minute trailer which gives you some idea how it plays:

Offline Ninchilla

• Empirical
    • View Profile
    • Ninchilla
Ah, yeah, I remember that now! Still no key - do I need to complain on the Twitters?

Online Brian Bloodaxe

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ah, yeah, I remember that now! Still no key - do I need to complain on the Twitters?

Couldn't hurt to chase it up on Twitter. @playdreadnought

But saying that, I don't think they could have have connected my sign up too our Twitter conversation, unless I was the only person who signed up that hour.

There are people online. Owen is currently in a team of six trying not to die.

Online Alastor

• Empirical
    • View Profile
Doom down, I finally accepted the fact that I'll probably never get VR for the PS4, and that Resi 7 is probably a great game without it anyway, so that's dowloading as I speak, was thinking about getting Outlast 2 because I thought the prequel was legitmately terrifying in places but if I did I'd probably never play Resi (another FPV horror) and that'd be silly.

Now if only I could convince my brother that waiting till you have VR to play Resi 7 in a 'once in a lifetime experience' is going to lead to him never playing it and/or regretting buying VR.

Offline Mr Party Hat

• Empirical
    • View Profile
    • Email
Play - A torx safety screwdriver, and some compressed air. It's time to dismantle my PS4 and hopefully stop it sounding like a jet engine is having an orgasm.

I assume I'm just going to find lots of dust clogging the fan. Anyone else ever tried this?

Online Brian Bloodaxe

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Email
Play - A torx safety screwdriver, and some compressed air. It's time to dismantle my PS4 and hopefully stop it sounding like a jet engine is having an orgasm.

I assume I'm just going to find lots of dust clogging the fan. Anyone else ever tried this?

My PS4 has sounded like that since I bought it.

Admittedly, it only sounds like that some of the time, but it's still annoying.

Offline statusjones

• Empirical
  • hipster tramp
    • View Profile
Play

shitty Kinect games

I bought a cheap XBone Kinect so I can Skype my sister who's gone to Oz but this means finding space for it by the telly & so getting rid of the 360

As such I'm finding myself giving the god awful games I bought for the kids (and they were rubbish at) a go

Crashed Ice - it's basically extreme wanking

Freefall Racers - looks like a fish, moves like a fish, steers like a cow (except you can substitute fish for cow)

Next up is Star Wars; send help!