Username: Password:

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Games Parlour / Re: Nintendo Switch
« Last post by Alastor on Today at 07:12:33 AM »
Apparently her character designer used to draw Hentai doujins.

I like her design despite how ridiculous her breasts are, and how very genericy 'Tales of' she looks, or maybe I just like that anime as fuck style. I dunno, it just reminds me of FFXV and how the main characters in that all wore black and were bland as fuck.
The Games Parlour / Re: The Bargains Thread
« Last post by Mr Party Hat on Today at 06:06:15 AM »
Thank youuuu!

I'm getting the VR for Christmas, so it'll be nice to have something to play once I nope away from Skyrim's spiders. :)
January
LEGO Dimensions
Danganronpa: Ultra Despair Girls
Apotheon
The Playroom VR
Azkend 2: The World Beneath

February
Day of the Tentacle
Playroom VR (again)
Letter Quest Remastered
Princess 30
Forma.8

March
Snipperclips

April
Yooka-Laylee
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap
The Sexy Brutale

May
GNOG
Darksiders Warmastered Edition

June
Rime

July
Cave Story+
Iron Crypticle

August
Conga Master
Lumo
Magikarp Jump

September
Statik
Oceanhorn - Monster of Uncharted Seas
Hatoful Boyfriend
Level 22
Vostok Inc.

October
Super Castlevania IV
Yellow
SteamWorld Dig 2
Super Mario Run

November
Super Mario Odyssey
de Blob

December
Cat Quest - Short, simple, a bit repetitive, but I really enjoyed it. Weird at the end, as it just seems to stop without ending; it leaves you in the world rather than showing credits or an end sequence and if you've already done everything at that point like I had, there's absolutely no reason to be there. Hmm. But yeah, decent enough.
Momodora: Reverie Under The Moonlight - Little pixel-based Metroidvania that's quite tough but good. Don't think I'll be going back for the one remaining trophy (there's no Platinum), because playing the whole thing on Insane difficulty feels like time better spent elsewhere. We'll see though.
« Last post by martTM on Today at 05:58:44 AM »
Statik is an EU PS4 code, yes.

Nex Machina, I have EU (currently with Gar) and US.

Will DM you Statik now, MPH. :)
« Last post by aniki on Today at 05:42:11 AM »
Pyra is the most embarrassing thing I've seen in a game in years. It's a character design that I'd expect to see in a low-budget indie visual novel, or a cheap mid-00s anime OVA.
« Last post by Mr Party Hat on Today at 05:30:32 AM »
I've already spent longer on Xenoblade 2 than I spent on the entirety of Mario. That's not indicative of quality, but it's certainly an addictive game.

The battle system is ridiculous, with a billion and one things happening at once, but I've just about got a hang of most of it. I still don't really understand the chain combo thing, where you have to burst different coloured balls, but I've only died a few times so I must be doing okay.

The only real downside so far is the female characters. I thought we'd left big tits, thongs and giggling behind? Did that memo not make it to Monolith? All I can think whenever Pyra is on screen, is how much back pain she must have.
The Games Parlour / Re: It's beginning to feel a lot like PWB
« Last post by Alastor on December 10, 2017, 06:28:04 PM »
WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpUXoCqD6GM

This is fucking mental. It's like several Orange Boxes worth of games somehow, it's worth it just for Alpha 3, 3rd Strike and SF2, one of those 3 on PS4 is worth the money, someone likes at least one of those games, but it looks like they added a lot of cool shit to it that admittedly I'm not usually bothered with in a fighting game (I still think SFV was fine on launch) but as a celebratory thing it looks great.
« Last post by Mr Party Hat on December 10, 2017, 11:44:50 AM »
Haha I meant Statik, is that a UK code?

Sorry for the confusion!
The Games Parlour / Re: Monster Hunter World (Switch gets dunked on!!!)
« Last post by Alastor on December 09, 2017, 06:37:16 PM »
I can't fucking believe how big a jump this is from MH4, there's no zones, it's madness! No more fighting a monstern ear one and getting tail slapped into another area! It looks stunning, and the ecology of the world looks there, it's more immersive and less gamey imo. I'm still getting used to it but so far thisi s incredible.

And whilst I hope High Rank/G Rank does have no hand holding, I'm fine with the demo's level of hand holding atm, if it gets people into Monster Hunter (something that the game did itself no favours on usually) all theb etter.
The Games Parlour / Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
« Last post by Ninchilla on December 09, 2017, 03:12:22 PM »
I have, today, instituted my younger brother (not aniki)'s WiiU and a stack of Marios and Zeldas. Looking forward to getting stuck into this.

Eventually.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10