Username: Password:

Author Topic: Play Want Bin - Septum Piercing  (Read 1541 times)

Offline Alastor

• Empirical
    • View Profile
Re: Play Want Bin - Septum Piercing
« Topic Start: September 09, 2017, 07:44:57 AM »
Play

Destiny 2 - Novelty has kinda' wore off, shooting feels solid but it just kinda' feels like a less fun version of Borderlands 2 so far, I hear the true strength lies in the endgame though, so I'll stick around.

Stormblood - I beat the current raid with my static, static drama happened, I now have no static :( (drama is still carrying on on as of today too, and I'm tired since I'm stuck in the middle). And soon we'll get two new fights and the upcoming Ultimate difficulty raid which is apparently Bahamut (Final Coil raid end boss), Twintania (Binding Coil raid boss) and Nael van Darnus (Second Coil raid end boss) all at the same time so good luck doing that with pugs, future me.  :wacko:

Undertale - Near the end, it's great and one of the best RPGs I've ever played.

Final Fantasy XII HD - Taking it slowly, since I want to do everything. Only did a few more hunts last night then ventured into the Ridorina Cataracts which IIRC is one mega long super story dungeon. The faux-MMO nature of this game and the combat makes it quite a chill game to play actually.

Want

The Legend of Korra game that Platinum made - Watching the second series of Korra at the moment, it's awesome and the game always looked like a great Budget Platinum game, one thing I'm impressed the most by is how they seem to have got her fighting animations spot on, if the game has a parry I'll lose my shit. (Also, Korra is awesome tbh)

Bin

Nothing